Challenge: Improve Employee Support Quality and Efficiency
- Program of process-led change for Rentokil’s business support activities
- Improve customer service and financial performance by "getting it right the first time"
- Needed to create a single HR shared services team who could answer HR support requests from Rentokil's 60,000+ employees
- Business problems and challenges to overcome:
- Reduce the number of data errors and inaccuracies
- Need a single database to provide a trusted source of data
- Reports take too long to create and are out of date once they are produced
Solution: HR Shared Services Center
- Implemented Service Cloud for 75 advisors that included basic Case Management, Solutions, Entitlements
- Sites page allowing customers to escalate Cases
- SurveyForce for customer surveys
- Apex based Case timing solution allowing the time a Case spent in different stauses to be tracked and Entitlement automation solution allowing Cases to complete milestones or pause SLA
- Reports and Dashboards
- Integration to Workday, initiation of Cases in Salesforce from Workday and importing employee data (when certain requests are raised in Workday, it's workflow engine sends Salesforce an email with the details and users then pick these up and assign them to the correct contact manually then process the Case)
Results: Culture of "Right First Time"
- HR Shared Services Center delivers outstanding customer service and is recognized by employees, partners and suppliers for providing industry leading employee support throughout their lifecycle
- Instilled a culture of "right first time"
- Adopted global HR processes driving economies of scale and efficiency
- Used a consistent set of tools & technologies in support of the global contact center and technology programs